The dataset contains information about organizations (private and public research entities and business companies) located in seven European countries (3.244 in Austria, 39.070 in France, 36.549 in Germany, 35.085 in Italy, 26 in Liechtenstein, 1.466 in Slovenia, and 10.682 in Switzerland). Moreover, it describes 257.376 projects and contains details about 867.283 publications.
- The RSA dataset
- The RSA dataset at the European Data Portal
- RSA Overview infographic
- Infographic by Country
- A project presentation
A user-friendly search engine allows users to explore and analyze the dataset.
- The app (available until the end of 2019)
- Demos of the search engine [Overview] [Synthetic View][Map View]
- Project Github with the source code
- The emergence of scanR
interview to Emmanuel Weisenburger (MESRI) and Loïc Petit (DATA PUBLICA), conducted by Margherita Russo e Francesco Pagliacci (UNIMORE)
- “Professional, scientific and technical activities”: local establishments and enterprises in the EUSALP area (pdf version)
short analysis by Francesco Pagliacci on the data provided by Eurostat and Istat